Updating your information can be completed within the hire's profile page. Simply follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to the new hire's profile page.
This page can be accessed by clicking on the new hire's name within the platform and then selecting the Profile tab at the top of the page. Click on the EDIT button. See below:
Step 2: Edit all fields within the form and click SAVE to add the New Hire.
- All available templates will be included within the template pulldown. Please select the appropriate template for the new hire being added.
- Unsure about which template to assign? Try finding a peer new hire within the platform that is already using the correct template. For example, if Marianne Wilson is a peer to the new hire, then clicking on her name will take you to Marianne's Feedback page where immediately beneath her name you can see the template she is on. See below:
- Make sure the start date is accurate. Items within the template are triggered based on date relative to the start date. If the start date was in the past, simply add it in and the template will adjust automatically.
- Time Zone will default to the timezone under the account. If the new hire is not in the same timezone then select the correct timezone to ensure that communications are received by the new hire at the appropriate times.
Step 3: Editing / updating a new hire's manager.
- Highlight and delete the existing manager named in the field.
- Start typing in the new manager's email address. The field will automatically populate email addresses that match the characters you are typing. If the manager is already in the system then simply select their email address from the pulldown options.
- If the manager is not already in the platform, then complete typing in the full email address and then click the (+) icon beside the email address within the pulldown. It should be the only option available for you.
- A pop-up will appear enabling you to complete adding in the manager's information. Time Zone will again default to the company setting. Note that the email address is a unique identifier. No two users in the platform can share the exact same email address. Click the ADD button to add the manager into the platform.
Step 4: Click the SAVE button. The new hire will not be added into the platform until the SAVE button is clicked. Any errors in the form submission will be highlighted by RED outlines and messages.